- Thiamine (Vit B1) (as Thiamine Hydrochloride) 20 mg
- Riboflavin (Vit B2) (as Riboflavin Sodium Phosphate) 20 mg
- Nicotinamide (Vit B3) 50 mg
- Pantothenic Acid (Vit B5) (as Calcium Pantothenate) 25 mg
- Pyridoxine (Vit B6) (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 10 mg
- Cyanocobalamin (Vit B12) 10 microgram
- Ascorbic Acid (Vit C) 500 mg
- Biotin 150 microgram
- Folic Acid 400 microgram
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide and Magnesium Carbonate Hydrate) 105 mg
- Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate) 100 mg
- Zinc (as Zinc Sulfate Monohydrate) 10 mg
- Each tablet contains 120 mg of sodium
- Contains Sucralose
How to use
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily, dissolved in 200 ml of water, or as directed by your health professional.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Adults only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store tube tightly closed in cool, dry place. Store below 25°C
- Do not use if cap seal is broken or missing.
tablet daily dissolved in 200ml of water*
*or as directed by your healthcare professional.